Restaurant Eighty Eight
KITCHEN GARDEN RESTAURANT
Overlooking the Wisteria Courtyard at The Convent, Restaurant Eighty Eight serving Breakfast and High Tea in a more relaxed dining experience than Circa 1876, it strongly focuses on using organic produce that is ethical and sustainable with the vast majority sourced from the Estate’s nearby organic kitchen garden, chicken coop, bee hive and quail eggs from our onsite Japanese quails.
Executive Chef Trent and Eighty Eight Head Chef Christopher Dzidic have collaborated to create a menu that brings to life the flavours of the kitchen garden’s food and injects hints of quirkiness, influenced by Christopher’s own personality. Ingredients are ethically sourced and either organically grown on the property, gathered or acquired locally or sustainably farmed.
RESTAURANT EIGHTY EIGHT
BREAKFAST: Open 7 days
- $35.00 (per adult)
- $10.00 (per child)
AFTERNOON HIGH TEA: Open Sat-Sun
- Traditional High Tea $48.00 pp (Weekend)
- London High Tea with glass of sparkling $60.00 pp
- Paris High Tea with glass of champagne $65.00 pp
As Restaurant Eighty Eight is one of Hunter Valley's most popular restaurants, bookings are essential. Please book online or call +61 2 4998 4998 to make your booking today.
Restaurant and Functions Enquiry;
Terms and Conditions:
- Credit card required at the time of booking
- No deposit required, Credit Card details for confirmation of reservation
- Subject to 48-hour cancellation policy for booking 1-4 guests, and 7 days cancellation policy for booking 5+ guests
- Bookings within cancellation period or no-show shall will incur 100% of the booking value. ie Charges of $48pp (High Tea) or $65pp (Dinner) will be applied based on the number of guest booked.
- Special events: Full prepayment is required for all ticketed Events (for example: Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Yulefest). These tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Please refer to your event ticket and invoice for further details.
Please note we do not accept Entertainment Cards at Restaurant Eighty Eight.